Sunday, February 8, 2009

Christmas Card from patient Becky Anderson to Dr. West

This is a Christmas Card from former patient, Becky Anderson, who was last treated by Dr. West in 1999 - 10 years ago. When she left Dr. West's care, her abdominal wall was intact and her breasts were healthy and symmetric. She died in 2008, 10 years later, from cancer, all unrelated to Dr. West.


Dr. West, (or Brian)
There are no words to express my gratitude for being such a patient and wonderful Doctor. You have always been kind even when I know my smoking has been a real frustration. I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year.
Becky Anderson
And a note from the sister
Dr. West You're the best even though you're often late we still think you're great! Truly, I can't possibly thank you enough for the wonderful care you've given Becky. I appreciate your skill, your warmth and genuine kindness. You're not bad to look at either! Blessings to you and your children. I wish for you good luck with going out and building your own practice. Keep that great skill/warmth combination going and you'll have it made. Blessings, love, and joy are my wish for you during the holiday season and the new year. Terri